I always loved & will love timberland shoes!
I have got my pair a few years ago from vinted.com
They were not at the best quality at that time and now they looked even worse.
Since I really wanted to keep them, I have decided to do some easy DIY with them.
- Super glue. (I have used the one that I had at home)
- Felt or some fabric. (I’ve bought this sheet from Hobbycraft/ only for 0.80£)
- Permanent and waterproof marker. (I’ve bought mine from Ebay/ only 1£)
- Scissors. (I have used mine)
- You can use a pencil before drawing with marker if its easier for you.
- Instead of painting with a pencil at first, my friend and I started to paint immediately with a marker.
- Once finished, we cropped the exact amount of felt and glued it over the top of shoes.
- It was so easy and so much fun! I suggest everyone to try that! It can be canvas shoes, flats or any other kind of boots!